Now here is another special soul, without my buddy Sharon I would never have finished my first quilt, and my second and my redone pansy quilt and and and.
Sharon has a heart of gold and is such a softy, she always has a smile and is genuinely interested in how I am doing.
However, I am sure she'll never come to Costa Rica to see me as her experience going to Mexico with us freaked her enough to last a lifetime.
She stood on her bed screaming when she saw a cockroach and we nearly peed our pants laughing and watching Bob try to save her, what a time we had!!!
What an outrageous time we had:)
1 comment:
You Know Glenn, I did not really need to see these. You know that my ultimate is being a beach bum. I adore beaches, especially southern ones. The beaches photographed are awesome. Makes me want to book my flight right now.
Enjoy, oh-lucky-one! You both deserve it.
Love Pauline
Post a Comment